Accident and Incident Investigation Workshop Using Root Cause Analysis
This workshop is about accidents and incidents investigations using the 'Root Cause Analysis' investigation methodology. The course will benefit staff in Quality departments and mangers that are responsible for the management of accidents/incidents, near misses, reportable events or improvements in your organisation or department.
Over two consecutive days.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for upcoming dates
- A brief overview of the National Reportable Events Policy including an understanding of the severity assessment criteria
- Open communication (no blame culture)
- Open disclosure
- Incident review process (Root Cause Analysis)
- The effect of adverse events on staff
- Crafting an implementing useful recommendations
Cost: $500 excluding GST
Venue: Living & Learning Centre 206 Swanson Road, Henderson
Presented by: Members of the Hospice West Auckland Team
For Who? All those in Quality departments and managers